Something NEW! Combine the well-known benefits of Inversion Therapy with the amazing beneficial effects of Far Infrared Heat Technology. The Ironman® IFT1000 Inversion Table is designed to provide deep penetrating infrared heat to soothe your muscles and tissues at the same time that you are relaxing and stretching your entire back.
The benefits of Inversion Therapy--improved spinal alignment, decompression of vertebrae, stress relief, improved circulation,pain relief--- are all enhanced by the addition of natural Far Infrared heat therapy. The infrared energy and heat help relax muscles, expediting their healing . The deep penetration increases blood flow, helping injuries or sprains recover faster than normal.
Relieves Pain: Deep penetrating heat is absorbed by the body, gently warming muscles and tissues. This process increases local blood circulation, thus offering relief of muscle and joint pain.
Reduces Stress and Fatigue: Deep penetrating heat is beneficial or the relaxation of muscles and relief of muscle spasms, minor strains and sprains, and muscular back pain.
Improves Blood Circulation: Deep penetrating heat is absorbed by cells, resulting in better local blood circulation, increasing energy, decreasing stress levels. This improved blood flow shortens injury recovery time.
Causes No Skin Discomfort: Exposure to far infrared heat for hours will never cause your skin to burn or feel uncomfortable as often experienced with traditional heating pads, hot towels, etc.
Longer-Lasting Effect: Because of the deep penetration of the infrared heat into the tissues of your back, and the improvement in the blood circulation which helps your body heal, the benefits are cumulative and long lasting.
• High-density 1” thick Foam, vinyl covered, water-resistant backrest with…….
• Ultra-thin F.I.R. carbon fiber heating element built into the backrest, utilizing the most advanced F.I.R. Technology
• Control Box with displays of time ( 0-60 minutes) and temperature settings (90-140 degree F)
• Remote control.
• Warms to gentle minimum temperature within 10-15 minutes
• ETL/CETL certified
• Weight capacity: Supports up to 275 lbs
• Height adjustment up to 6’6”
• Settings for 3 different starting inversion angles
• Inverts 90° for complete inversion
• Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
• U.S. and International Patents Pending on Ironman’s Infrared Therapy Heating System
Additional Quality Features Shared by ALL Ironman® Models:
• Molded ankle holders, ergonomically shaped to hold you securely and comfortably without undue pressure on your ankles.
• Durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish provides a safe and sturdy frame for many years of use.
• Foam covered extra long safety handles help control your angle of inversion and provide an easy return to the upright position.
• Vinyl side covers protect hands and fingers
• Easily adjustable safety tether strap allows you to adjust the degree of inversion for the most comfortable and effective angle. Even 20° is beneficial and 60° provides full decompression. Maximum inversion 90°.
• Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers prevent movement while inverted.
• Folds for easy storage
Infrared is part of the Sun’s invisible spectrum that we experienced as heat. While we cannot see infrared heat, we can feel its effects. Infrared radiant heat is divided into three segments: near, middle and far.
One of far-infrared light’s characteristics is the ability to easily penetrate human tissue and heat our body. Far-infrared heat can penetrate the human body without heating the air in between. This process is called conversion. You can be exposed to far-infrared heat for hours and it will never cause your skin to burn. Far-infrared heat is completely healthy and safe for all living things.
Infrared heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body. This helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Recent health and medical studies name infrared heat as a successful treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and muscle spasms.
Through life, we all sustain some sort of bodily pain, ache, or damage from both things we can and cannot control. Despite this seemingly grim fact, there are actually many ways to prevent and relieve pain. Here at Back Pain Magic, we carry a variety of wonderful products to help you take care of your body. Our back stretchers provide pain relief and gradually realign your spine into its natural position. We also have electric body massagers that provide you with a deep penetrating massage to relieve aches, pains, and tension. If you need to keep pain under control, our drug-free FDA approved wireless TENS unit is just what you need. We also have wonderful back support belts and ergonomic kneeling chairs that will help strengthen the back and improve sitting posture, respectively.