Turn gravity into a force that works FOR you, not against you with the Ironman® Gravity 2000 Inversion Table. When you are inverted, the pull of Earth’s gravity on your body is reversed and the spine is stretched, lessening the pressure on the discs, relaxing tense muscles and joints. This natural, gravity-assisted traction also promotes sciatica relief, helps relieve a pinched nerve, and improves blood and oxygen circulation throughout the body.
Are you looking for a new way to improve your Abs and Obliques? With your ankles comfortably and securely held in place, the inversion table is a terrific place to do sit-ups and crunches. Starting out with the table in the horizontal position will let you build up strength before moving to an inverted position. Your over-all athletic performance will be improved just because using the inversion table increases body flexibility.
Although Inversion Tables are well known to provide relief of back pain, Inversion Therapy also dramatically promotes healing of the upper and lower spine, the neck, and all the weight-bearing joints. Get started enjoying the many benefits of inversion therapy, Order the Ironman® Gravity 2000 Inversion Table from Back Pain Magic today!
• 26" wide, 1½”diameter oval tubular steel frame for extra strength and stability, with scratch resistant powder coated finish
• Supports up to 300 lbs
• Maximum Height adjustment: 6’6”
• Foam padded vinyl covered water-resistant backrest, double stitched
• Molded ankle holders, ergonomically shaped to hold you securely and comfortably without undue pressure on your ankles.
• Settings for 3 different starting inversion angles
• Extra Long T-Pull Pin provides for easy release of ankle holders
Additional Quality Features Shared by ALL Ironman® Models:
• Foam covered extra long safety handles help control your angle of inversion and provide an easy return to the upright position.
• Vinyl side covers protect hands and fingers
• Easily adjustable safety tether strap allows you to adjust the degree of inversion for the most comfortable and effective angle. Even 20° is beneficial and 60° provides full decompression. Maximum inversion 90°.
•Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers prevent movement while inverted.
• Folds for easy storage
Through life, we all sustain some sort of bodily pain, ache, or damage from both things we can and cannot control. Despite this seemingly grim fact, there are actually many ways to prevent and relieve pain. Here at Back Pain Magic, we carry a variety of wonderful products to help you take care of your body. Our back stretchers provide pain relief and gradually realign your spine into its natural position. We also have electric body massagers that provide you with a deep penetrating massage to relieve aches, pains, and tension. If you need to keep pain under control, our drug-free FDA approved wireless TENS unit is just what you need. We also have wonderful back support belts and ergonomic kneeling chairs that will help strengthen the back and improve sitting posture, respectively.